BFM Letter

Bob F

From the sounds of it - it was a certian skipper Paul J and I were chatting about on Sunday.

I too had similar experiances to that of the letter in BFM.

Although I do belive said skipper has now relocated elsewhere in the UK........

As Jim says in the reply - one bad experiance can taint all other skippers, but I'm sure this is the minority??

The guy gave up Charter boat fishing because of experiences with an unknown charter boat in Poole. This was a few years ago.

Words like "obnoxious, sarcasm, and ridicule" were used to describe the behavior of the skippers son who was running the boat that day, and a later trip where the skipper had over booked and crammed everyone onto the boat.

He give up and sold all his stuff.

Then moved to Somerset and got the bug again, and has started fishing out of Watchet which has been a much better experience for him.

T'would be nice if the guy came back to Poole and tried the charter boats that are there now, he would get a similar pleasant experience to Wachet.

Bob F.

powerfull drums too - I live 150 miles away!

South 36's must be real beasties - the 32's are huge with a 16+ beam so what the hell do the 36's come in at? blink.gif

Ah - checked - they are a stretch with the same beam. Just as well really as they are soooooooooooo wide anyway

Edited by duncan