Hello to everyone.

Member Removed

I am new to the forum and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Steve and I have a Pirate 21 which is kept at Cobbs Quay in Poole. I was always a keen fisherman as a younger man and now that my family is older I have decided to start fishing again. I am particularliy keen on wreck and reef type fishing and would be grateful for any advice on all aspects of fishing around the coast from Poole to Weymouth, and the IOW and offshore.

many thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

Glad to see you remembered the club web address.

As Martin Says why not consider joining the club you'll get more out of it than a forum member.

I don't suppose you've managed to get out much over the last month or so due to the weather , although with your fifty knots capability a quick squirt would get you into sheltered waters pretty quickly.

Hope to see you this weekend if I'm Allowed out and weather OK

Peteg

your next pontoon neighbour

Hi Steve and welcome to the Forum, a fine place to start gathering advise and snippets.

However the best way without any doubt is to join the Club over the winter and start to join in with the fishing.

I may be speaking out of turn but I am sure offering Martin a test drive/ fish on your boat would be a big help. Our ex Chairman could talk you through the various fishing in all of our Club waters.

While we can not match your 50 knots I am more than happy to offer to buddy up when you start exploring the wrecks

Charlie biggrin.gif

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum and as the other lads have said it is well worth joining the club as the help and knowledge is always there and someone is always ready to help if you'r in a fix.

Anyway it would be good for another Pirate 21 owner in the club wink.gif .......What engine set up have you got ?

Tomo

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the Mi 21 sub-section.

I have the older Souter Mi 21 - pre Pirate build. 'T would be great to here what power and drive setup you have.

Worth every penny and more to join the club.................. wink.gif

Go on , you know you want to!

Trev

cool.gif

Edited by Wedger