Need crew again

Manic Moore

All these boats and no crew. My crew have gone sick so I am looking for crew for saturday.

Looking to avoid what will be a car park on the ledge and try the banks off the IoW for Blonds and a few spur dogs if they are about.

Any takers? Novices or expert, just company for the day

Gordon

Am I destined not to catch this year??? Arranged a trip out with Gordon, finished work early on the friday, went round to look at a tree job for the half term........and promptly fell out of the bugger! T*%T!

Hope you got out Gord, looked a great day weather wise.

Rich

I still went out solo, but was a good boy and had my life jacket on all day. But I think it should have beeen your hands that were sore from pulling that warp in and aching shoulders from hauling a million LSDs up from 120 feet in 2 knots of tide with 2lb of lead holding them down. weep.gif

Good day mind tongue.gif I enjoyed my company and quality time alone with Enticer just helps that bond between us, out there just the lapping of the waves gently on her hull, wiping her down when a bit if bait flicks on her shiney body...................

Can you love a boat too much? unsure.gif

Edited by Manic Moore

What she needs is more conger slime and a bit of runny egg gravy on the deck

baked on by the sun cool.gif

not likely to be found anywhere on Alfresco I bet!

Gordon - you have my sympathy re hauling 2lb leads attached to dogfish; surprisingly ache creating

Let's see how Adam will be when 'TBA' is here.... all blue and white and shiny ... with lots of stainless steel 'bling' and a purring Volvo Turbo in its heart ??

Too late - she's not here yet and I'm in Love..... ph34r.gifblink.gif