Caption Competition

Adam F

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said, just a short one this week...

I loved corkys one...

'Charlie loved that Tope like it were his own, the Tope loved Charlie too but alas both knew they would soon be separated and may not see each other again for years... Quietly Charlie shed a tear whilst saying goodbye '

but my fav. this time goes to Djredrupp

'after a mix of diesel fumes and alcohol on the way over to Alderny, it became too much for Charlie, when he began to confuse the tope with his own kids.'

Quality!!

Dan - over to you - make it a good un!

Well I'm not one to boast, but - - - - - - - I'd made myself this Great White Flapper - - - - - chucked it over the side - - - - - and felt that tell tale rattle - - - - -then - - - BANG - - - - whatever it was just TOOK MY Bait. Honest lads !

Now - - who's turn is it at the Bar?

Jim

"Note the typical bite characteristics of the Giant Squid, as discovered on the recent squid tagging programme"

or

"I should have used a pennel rig"

or

"Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall was looking for new fish-head based recipes"

or

"What's that on the quay, a-head?"

Mike

well, dom has contacted me to say he couldnt post a pic and for me to post on his behalf, so Bro, just for you mate, here it is (Dom, a mate and a BIG women, hehe)

I thought id use the one where you cant see her top, so hopefully its not going to get chopped by the mods.............

Thanks for asking me to post mate, although i dont think u will ask me again when u see that i have stitched u up good and proper with this pic.....

post-13-1211022431jpg

Edited by Gnasher