and she's back!!!!

Webmistress

Well, after many many months, I finally took the bull by the horns and back belt in tow and finally got to fishing again. Many thanks to my chiropractor!!!!!!!!

The weather couldn't have been better, calm seas (to welcome me back no doubt) and a 9lb thornback ray (my very first ray of any kind), so am walking with my head held high again, so watch out guys my holy grail may be in site (as long as Rich doesn't get there first that is!!)

So thanks to hubby (who looked a little peeved sad.gif ) fior being patient with me and my back problem. Here's hoping there will be many more days like that.......

Cheers Guys

Helen

I'm sorry hubby....... tell u wot......the next one I hook, I'll let u bring it up OK???

tongue.gif

WAY TO GO HELEN laugh.giflaugh.gif

I love a cutting remark well delivered biggrin.gif And that was a classic biggrin.gif

Now for goodness sake PLEASE don't go and out do him on Saturday 'cos I've got to spend the day with the poor lad on Sunday, and there's only so much wailing and sobbing I can take.........

Mad Mike