Sat. Trip..

alun j.

On holiday next week.........but Sat. looks OK windwise.

There's a seat on Gastronaught if anyone would like to join me. I won't be going far.... to the Ledge for mackerel bait, then bream / bass somewhere nearby.

OR.......... available to crew for someone else who might want to go further!

Alun.

Al, weather pending me and Dan will be out from Mudeford, unsure of what were going for yet, probably get some Macky and head off to X-Ray for the Rays and maybe an early Tope. Feel free to buddy us if you want but unfortunately there is not a spare seat onboard.

Dom

Hi Dom,

That's a possibilty......esp for first part of the day, fishing the ebb.

Then back to Ledge for flood.

I'm happy to go on my own if no one joins me!

What boat will you be on/ launch time??

Call you up on Ch. 6 if we miss each other on the slip.

Alun.

Alun, we'll be out in our boat 'Dat Dam Boat' and be heading out probably 7-8am, and heading in 4-5ish, depending on how the fishing is going.

Ive also just checked BBC, then quickly changed sites as i didnt like what i saw!

Metcheck is looking alright though......i cant believe how different 2 sites can be!

Dom

Dom, we can launch about 5am and catch some mullet if you like while we wait for the bar to flood.

Wont need to wait...... LW is at 01:00 AM and HW is at 06:37 AM then LW at 13:29 ...

I will be up for a trip out and looking for crew also. Weather will have to be nice though.

If anyone fancies Sowley I am still up for a smoothie hunting trip.

Well Metcheck is holding out for some half decent weather for Saturday. Unsure of where were going to go yet but 9 mile banks are out of the question so either launching from Lymo and smoothie bashing at Sowley or launching from Mudeford and heading to X-Ray/Ledge. Fancy a few nice Ray though so probably heading to X-Ray. Where are the Macky coming from out of christchurch at the mo?

Dom

Windguru is saying fresh Northerlies at first, calming down later..... or will that be when a sea breeze picks up ??

I'm going from Mudeford and will probably join you on the sands for rays on the ebb........if I can get some mackerel

.....otherwise, I'll be after pollock with the Hokkais.

Give us a call on Ch.6

Alun.

Tony D, Lorraine, Veronica and I will be out on Saturday but not fishing sad.gif We will be enroute to Yarmouth harbour for a jolly. Will keep our ears and eyes open for you guys and come alongside to say hello and spoil your fishing tongue.gif

A shame Saturday looks to be the only half decent day of the bank holiday sad.gif

Martin

Have crew for Saturday now ( friend from work for his first time boat fishing ).

Undecided yet where to fish ( in the East or around Christchurch ), will decide on the day when I see what the weather is doing.

Coddy, if you are looking for Sowley then you need to head East out of Lymington and Sowley is a couple of miles along the coast. Popular for the smoothies!.

Rich, are they catching the stingers in any numbers at all or is it still too early. Ive always fancied havin a go at them but not tried as yet so maybe you can show us how its done mate!

Me and Dan will be at the slip about 5am tomorrow so we look forward to seeing all you guys out there. Call us up on channel 6!

Good luck to you all!

Dom

I'm out with a friend tomorrow on his 19' Karnic with a 200 Suzuki blink.gifblink.gif

We are going West out of Poole and try one or two wrecks for Bas and Pollock and possibly anchor down for one or two congers

Good luck everyone, weather looks good and if you see a blur go past on the horizon that will be us biggrin.gif

That nasty forecast for Sunday and Monday now looks confirmed, and we'll not be going up to the Solent after all today.

Will restrict our trip today to a session in the Swanage area - or slightly further round. George fancies something bigger than bream to test out his new rod, so we'll have to see what we can find.

Hope to see a few members out there!

Mike, Carol and George