Warrior & Wema - Great Service

Adam F

The fuel sender on OotB was found to be faultly after her first voyage, so called Warrior last week.

Paul was very helpful, and despite me buying the boat 2nd hand, and having never spoken to me before was happy to chat for ages. Anyway he gave me loads of helpful info on the 175 and how they modified them over the past few years.

Long story short I had the old MK1 float type sender. The never 10 stage electronic sender was the answer but it had a different fixing to the SS integral fuel tank.

The next day he called back and informed me that the manufacturer - Wema UK could help and that he was happy for me to deal direct.

A quick call to them found them equally helpful and the next morning a new sender and boss flange arrived in the post FOC!! biggrin.gif

More great service that often surprises me in the marine industry!!

Anyway, now all fitted and working better than new!

MK1 sender, not boat.

They have changed the sender units several times since they started using them. The old one was a float switch which increased the resistance to the gauge.

The new one works on the same resistance principle, but uses a cylinder magnet on a SS tube, less moving parts and more accurate.