Sunday Species Comp

Manic Moore

hi rich we could but nipper is going to be sandblasted on saturday and i can not pick her up until monday morning as the yard do not move boats at the weekend and we do not have any electonics on board yet as they are in there boxes on my desk waiting to be fitted dry.gif but we will get there in the end .when are the cod comeing .

mark b

post-8-1155212887jpg

Hi,

I'd be up for a days fishing, but it will be my first comp so i'll need to know times etc and what to bring, where launching from....and the list goes on . Give me a call on 07974753359 or reply to this if your interested . CHEERS Jas

Gordon,

Got back just now - unbelievable flying back from the USA but understandable ( we were flying back the afternoon of the warning in the morning ). Connecting flight for the Philadelphia - Gatwick flight was cancelled so had to switch to a flight from Washington to Heathrow. Got to Heathrow and spent nearly 1 1/2 hours taxiing around waiting for a gate.

I doubt I will be fishing on Sunday - absolutely shattered and besides, as you say weather looks poor.

Got some great fishing stuff whilst out there though. Braid a plenty ( $5.00 to $17.00 ), White moulded fishing rod holders for $9.00, Fillet knives ( good quality Rapala ones ) for $14.00. 3 inch stormies for $3.00 etc.