Shambles - Again!!!!!

Adam F

Mark B, Bob F and I all took a sneaky day off work today - to get back out on the Shambles.

Weather forecast was spot on - force 2/3 all day, and nice and sunny! biggrin.gif

Was due to take Blue Warrior - but Mark fancied the trip - so we took Loyal Royal.

Ill spare you the long story - as Ive just got back - but the tally for the day was:

Mark B - 10 Plaice (biggest 1.5lb) 1 Turbot (3lb ish) 1 Dab (7oz) 1 Ballan Wrasse (4lb 8oz)

Adam F - 5 Plaice (1 of 1lb 12oz, 1 of 3lb 6oz) 1 Turbot (3lb ish but caught on Bob F's rod as he hauled anchor!!!! tongue.gif ) several small pollock and a few wrasse.

Bob F - Blanked.......well almost! 1 Turbot (3lb ish) a few small pollock and Wrasse - Oh, and 1 launce and a doggy!

Cracking day out though - liking Weymouth more and more! The fishing was also a lot better than last Sat also.

Thanks to Mark B for being a top skipper, and Bob for providing the brunt of the day's ribbing!! biggrin.gif

Adam

Well done all, biggrin.gif

I have only just added the last haul, but please send through those that you want added to the book.

It looks like you are getting the hang of the shambles

Beats the hell out of the busy day I had today, but at least the boat is afloat ready for the weekend.

Charlie

Billy,

PM me your contact details - Ill call you anytime we have a Weymouth trip planned.

We are looking at another trip later in the year - maybe for some of the Bass fishing - or having a go at the wrecks.

You are more than welcome any time.

Tight Lines.

Adam F (Fishy Franklin)