FISH REPORTS

great white

Hi all,

I read and enjoy all of the forum posts about the recent fishing around our area. ohmy.gif

But I usually check it in free moments at work or home and do not have a printer or the fish book handy.

But can I have some emailed/phoned catch reports for the book tongue.gif

Paul was good enough to add this function to the website can I ask you to use it. tongue.gif

It would be a shame to get to the end of the month and not have fish in the book because the only mention I heard was a general comment on the Forum.

Thanks rolleyes.gif

Sorry for repeating a previous gripe but its my job to try and keep up to date of catches. smile.gif

Keep your lines tight

Charlie

Yeah your right Charlie - Sorry!

Just tend to forget in the months we arnt fishing matches!

Just send my small offering over on the automatic system. Im sure the others will shortly - especially the turbot!!! - Jammy BassTurds!!! ph34r.gif

Charlie

If I caught I would tell you you know I would weep.gif but I didnt, so I cant weep.gif but when I can I will and so should the rest of you, rejoice in the fact that you "THE CLEVER ONES" can go forth out into the blue yonder and reap the rewards of your efforts, pick up the fruits of your labour, from all those winter months of planing and ahh b######s I blanked again biggrin.gif well not quite half a dozen very small pollock, I didnt weigh them, to embarassed

Thanks for doing your job Charlie

Martin

Martin,

I feel so much better now having read your catch report smile.gif

On another note, my friend at work fished for plaice on Sunday off Hayling and then onto Nab Tower. The reward for his efforts ? - 1 dogfish !!

Apparently the plaice fishing was awful