Shady bargain

Maverick Martin

Adam

This is true and if your only buying one item then go to your local shop they will be cheaper. However if you buy enough even with the cost of p&p this site is very competitive.

The added bonus as Paul pointed out is the club gets commision on all purchases made via the link on this site.

I have just placed an order for a load of braid so will report on the service and quality of gear supplied.

Martin

Which reminds me:

I bought some braid a few weeks ago on there.

Same as PD - Ghost green. Ordered 20 and 25lb.

The 25lb was as advertised - very impressed, subtle colour, thin - perfect.

The 20lb however, dispite being advertised as the same, was completly different. It had a flat profile, not round, was quite think and a different colour. I have used it last weekend. It performs ok, but I wouldnt buy it again.

Ada,

I had someone bring me over some Spiderwire Stealth braid from the states. They got the 50 lb braid 150 yards and moss green colour.

Very nice stuff at $12.94 from Walmart.

If we had enough demand, I might be able to arrange a larger quatity to be shipped over.

When I got my order from Tacklebargains they threw in some coloured beads as a "freeby".