3rd Time Lucky - Not Looking Good....

Adam F

We will be trying again this Sunday for a trip to the Shambles - but I must say that things arnt looking good on the long range again - pretty much like today for as long as the forecast can see - fingers crossed for a break.

Timings will be as usual - Ill post more here if and when it looks like a goer.

Adam

.......but.........a hint it may turn to the north and calm down in the week after !!; even if it does turn a bit colder again !!!

Can you believe anything beyond 3 days??

Well, Terry, Paul and me will be having our fingers crossed.

Two advantages could be : 1 . more fish there with undisturbed feeding during rough weather. 2 . warmer wind causing waves and more mixing probably warms the water faster than Spring sunshine [ followed by chilly nights]

Alun.

Not a definate yet chaps, but pretty certian that Sunday will be cancelled yet again - 15-20 knots SW all day.. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifsad.gif

Monday and Tues look a little better, but with all this wind and from the SW - I bet a pretty decent sea will still be out there?

Even worse is that from weds onwards it is getting worse again - the long range is giving rain and wind all over the bank holiday weekend.

How depressing. ph34r.gif

Anyone want to go out Mon.?........ looks like gentle N.W to W. breeze.

Biggish tide and probable swells sick.gif ; would the Swash be a possibility for plaice ....... or inside the harbour?

Failing other offers, I'll try the flooding tide at Mudeford [bass ??] if the Ledge is too heavie-ho !!

I'll have to get out as soon as wind drops.

Adam........ are you looking at next weekend 8 / 9 th. or the following one, which is Easter [ bet they haven't got a clue for weather in two weeks ahead!].

Alun.

......such control  wink.gif  wink.gif ............ blink.gif  blink.gif

Could be Mon.  or  Tues.  ???????????????

I'll dig some worms this weekend............ just in case.

Alun.  weep.gif

It's alright for you part timers that can go fishing at the drop of a half term ohmy.gif mind you I couldn't cope with your job, you deserve a medal tongue.gif

Let us know how you get on...even a reoprt of someone catching a fish would be a boost even though yours would probably say could do better tongue.gifdry.gif

This weekend looks pants...........as does the early part of next week. BB and I are going out to try and nab some flatties on tuesday for one of the anglings mags, and the skippers reckons we only have the weather for the morning sad.gif Best I get me best flattie head on and try and bag one for the PBSBAC!!

Rich

Martin.........have we any caps left...mines floating in the intercoastal in Clearwater Florida!!! Have a peek for it next time ure over there please Coddy.....Ta!!

Oh to be a school teacher wink.gif

Two weeks off again Alun tongue.gif

Forcast looks good for the early part of the week, so I wish you tight lines

I hope someone gets a fish soon it must be 6 weeks since someone recorded a fish

Fish of the month for March will not be presented unless somone records something soon.

Charlie biggrin.gif