Dislexic

Manic Moore

Of course it was deliberate Mike unsure.gifph34r.gif

Actualy it was a neat site, particularly for me as I suffer from mild Aspergers Syndrome.

To me words have very exact meanings and I treat them as doing so, that is untill I get my head to accept that for instance someone saying "He's 'always' saying it's cold" does not mean that someones only words are "It's cold".

A bit of a pressure intellectually for me as my first reaction would be to snap "Don't be stupid he must say other things as well". But like I was trying to control a stutter I have to breath in and force myself to accept the generalisation.

Mind you there is an upside to Aspergers, very analytical, believe it or not latteral thinking and I am told high intelligence, although I might have missed out on the last bit. laugh.gif

Mad Mike

Mikes quote;...Actualy it was a neat site, particularly for me as I suffer from mild Aspergers Syndrome.

Perhaps I have too,I cant stand the taste of the stuff,and it's so expensive..jack

Oh they are lovely with melted butter or even better hollandaise Sc, but then only appreciated by those of breeding and refinement like wot I is.

Mad Mike