28th & 29th January

TomBettle

Hi All

I am about to leave for the boat show so (lucky for you lot) won't be on the forum for some time.

If any of you make it up to the show, Jeanneau have a pretty good display of larger cruisers and the like on stand S2489 and it would be great if any of you wanted to say "Hi" as it breaks the monoteny of the show.

On the 28th and 29th January I am officially openening our office at Salterns Marina so if any of you fancied an hour or two away from the usual you would all be very welcome to come down for a glass of bubbly or a hot drink.

We will have a stack of boats on display from a few fishers through to some of our biggest Prestige line. Even if you just want the free champas or just to cat about fishing then pop along.

See you all soon

Tom

Tom,

I'd love to but the last time I went to a boat show "just to look" I made the mistake of visiting the beer tent with father in law at lunchtime. By the time my wife and mother in law came to pick us up we had to own up to spending our life's savings on a new boat. I'd love a 695 but now I know the dangers of mixing boats and champagne I'll have to pass on the invite.

Thanks