Comp Final Fish Off

Wedger

James is a bit tied up at the moment with the new addition to the family...he is even considering selling DR! ohmy.gif ........

He leaves for St Peter port tommorow morning at 7ish (am) The comp is fished all day tommorow, and they return to England on Sunday afternoon.

The forecast is better than at the beginning of the week, but still far from ideal. Looking at windguru - they give 11 knots on Friday morning building to 28 knots on Sunday afternoon. sick.gif Still James says he perfers snotty conditions as it sorts the men from the boys! His biggest fear is Jim Whippy....who as we all know fishes regulary with the england team and is a dab hand at species hunting.

I think the rules are: a species hunt, no limit to the specie caught, but a minimum size of 200mm (i think?) applies. Species are likey to be bream, pout,wrasse and pollock, but bass, flats mackerel etc are all likey to feature.

GOOD LUCK JIMBO!!

Thanks every one for all your support, all I can do is my best and just hope its better than everyone else! biggrin.gif

Rigs all tied , bags packed , home work done, tide times, size ect...and every thing crossed!! wink.gif

As Adam said ,I think Jim Whippy will be the man to watch, he's a good angler and gets all the upto date info on tackle ect. He managed a group win and a singles sixth in the YYS this year.

Jim phoned about an hour ago to say that the ferrys still running even in the F 6 forcast and that We will be able to creep out of St Peters Port On saturday morning, to find a bit of shelter somewhere. Even in the 26mph + winds forcast sick.gif , so I guess it will be wrasse and pollock on the menu dry.gif .

Watch this space............

No pressure ph34r.gif

James