Sunday's Ray And Ff Comp...

duncan

Slightly confused here but how do the timings work for Sunday? Is this a 'window' based comp where people fish a 7 hour session to suit launch times or has it a fixed start and finish?

Right now this is probably achedemic for me as I haven't dared even ask the FPO but with the light winds and tides I will probably raise the subject at some point!

Just to Clarify

You can fish any 7 hr period between 0600 and 1800

Please book in from now to Sat evening, letting me or Peter know who is fishing, on which boat and which time slot you are looking to fish.

this is for safety reasons so we need to know times that the boats are out.

This comp is a dual comp with two trophy's, one for best specimen Flatfish and the other best specimen Ray.

Please report your catch to me promptly after the comp.

PLEASE PLEASE Do not phone my home No on Sunday morning, the boys and I will be out fishing [not sure of the time yet] and Wendy will not appreciate being woken up.

The weather looks a little damp, but OK to fish Club Waters.I hope that you will be able to get out there.

The final decision as too wether you put to sea is down to the skipper of the boat. each boat is to have a skipper and at least one other competent person onboard

Have a good day biggrin.gif

tight lines biggrin.gif

Charlie