Weymouth Trail-away

Adam F

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2 occasional 3 NW to West according to XCweather, TheYR and Metcheck.

Looking good.

Neo will be there. I will decide wether to fish the race once we get out there and see how rough it is ! - my alternate plan will be to fish the shambles and bag some late turbot smile.gif or to fish the smaller race off the West Buoy ( possibly amongst all the other small boats doing the same thing maybe smile.gif ).

I have sorted the eels, Eddie is out on the banks trawling at 0600hrs, and I have his mobile number, so can call him direct, and either meet him half way, or back on the quay at 0800hrs. Cost is approx 5p per eel ish, and Ive ordered up 150 eels. (Cheers BB).

BB has also been kind enough to offer some marks up, so will sort this when I arrive at the slip. I'll be there with Jimbob, at about 0645hrs to launch and park the wagon and stow the trailer. I'm also getting worms from WAC who open at early doors. If you fancy a bacon sarnie, the Sailors Return will be open at 0700 for scoff. Bacon Sarnies are

Hi all

Having just got home from the States today at 3.00pm, I am suffering from lack of sleep and jet lag weep.gifweep.gif

Hope to see out there but doubt I will be around that early. I will give a shout on the radio or even send a LL call on the new DSC

Coddy

cool.gif