14th And 15th

Sam

hi guys

just looked at the weather and its looking good both saturday and sunday is anyone heading out over the weekend

im not sure if we are going out yet might be toping but just wondered if anyone else was venturing out.

sam

Sam says.........

im not sure if we are going out yet might be toping..................

Will it be topping to top up your topeing?

OR

What about a mark thats a palace for plaice and certainly the place to place your bait.

OR

Listen to some soul music and catch a sole in the Solent.

It depends on which one you would ask a witch to cast a spell to have?

Aren't words wonderful eh Sam biggrin.gif

Mad Mike

mike what have you been sniffing

hang on dont answer that you might get arrested laugh.giflaugh.gif

just found out that we wont be fishing dads got to do the bathroom so i am now going to ask if anyone needs crew

sam

Mark,

Not according to the calendar. However, I did recall reading somewhere that the last trailaway ( the one I "Bottled out" of due to grotty weather ) was put back to May but then many boats actually went, so maybe it isn't ?

I am still tempted to take Neo out for a bash at the smoothies but there again a few Plaice and maybe a turbot would be nice but Weymouth is a fair haul for me ( I guess the Alderney boys are sick of the sight of Turbot though smile.gifsmile.gif ).

NE 6's and 7's will make that rather more interesting than usual (if Theyr's predictions for 0100h Sat pan out............... sad.gif )

Ballard and the Patches will be pretty exposed too......

Maybe it will all die down by 0800h Sat or at least for Sunday........... unsure.gif

apart from cold and low pressure East winds here are normally associated with changeable weather which most wildlife dislikes. They are 'programmed' to react positively to prevailing conditions in general and for us that's SW.

Bl##dy Rough

Not to recomended or enjoyed sad.gifsad.gif

even on a Destroyer or Aircraft Carrier.

I have been there on both and did not enjoy it to much, I was nearly seasick sick.gif on the carrier.

Definatly not the weather for any PBSBAC boat, even Bliss 2

Charlie

apart from cold and low pressure East winds here are normally associated with changeable weather which most wildlife dislikes. They are 'programmed' to react positively to prevailing conditions in general and for us that's SW.

Does that thing about wild and savage creatures hold true for wimmin too. I mean it might explain a thing or two. An east wind and PMT has lead to the end of several relationships |I reckon. And who suffers the most? Yes the boat that's who!! mad.gif

Mad Mike

Bl##dy Rough

Not to recomended or enjoyed sad.gif  sad.gif

even on a Destroyer or Aircraft Carrier.

I have been there on both and did not enjoy it to much, I was nearly seasick sick.gif  on the carrier.

Definatly not the weather for any PBSBAC boat, even Bliss 2

Charlie

Charlie,

I have also experienced these conditions in a 70ft fishing boat many times off the north coast of Scotland including dodging for 24hrs with 110 knot gusts. Very exciting to a point but not to be recommended sick.gif

I will be very surprised if we see a force 11 on the south coast in May. I don't think it's blown that hard for over a year has it?