Call centre exam

Tarlach.

Mujibar was trying to get a job in India .

The Personnel Manager said, 'Mujibar, You have passed all the tests, except one. It is a simple test of your English language skills. Unless you pass it , you cannot qualify for this job.'

Mujibar said, 'I am ready.'

The manager said, you must make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink, and Green .'

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, 'Mister manager, I am ready.'

The manager said, 'Go ahead.'

Mujibar said, 'The telephone goes green, green, and I pink it up, and say, yellow, this is Mujibar.'

Mujibar now works at a call center.

No doubt you have spoken to him.

I know I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No disrespect to people who work in call centres from the Indian subcontinent, but sometimes their accent is difficult to understand when they speak politely, I found that I can understand them better when they speak with passion and emotions. This is 100% true story happened today.

Had a chap (he introduced himself as David) called me up from Microsoft at 14:00, apparently I've some malicious malware on my computer, and he would help me get rid of them.

As some of you are aware, I'm of Chinese origin, my English is good but sometime pronunciation s can be a little off. However David really has a strong Indian accent and sometimes he has trouble hearing me.

It took us 15 mins before he got to the stage where I near to press a few bottons.

"Now press the ctr key and the window key together and hold them down": he said.

I fumbled for a bit and told him:"I can't".

He couldn't understand what I was trying to tell him, but he was patient and after another 5 mins, he told me to press down ctr with 1 finger and the window key with another finger, and that's all.

"That's what I was trying to tell you, I physically can't." I said, "you see I had an accident a few years back and lost my left hand and all my fingers except my middle finger on my right hand".

At this point, his English became really good.

" I'm going to find you and kill you"

" Fxxk you......"

Nice one Kam

" They don't like it up em "

I think I've had the same fella on my phone.

I pretended to follow his instructions and when he asked hat I could see on the screen I told him " dancing fairies "

He very clearly said much the same as your fella. . . . . . . . 

As for helplines . . . . . . . I usually understand Indians.

But Scottish . . . . .  Nah ! can't follow THEM. :smileys-fish-465204: