Magnet Supplies

Wedger

Hi chaps. To let you all know 'The Magnet' will be in production again soon, so time to give those bream a bashing. Currently I have about 100 kgs in stock. Hope all chaps and chapess' who wanted to be in on the free trial have some already. If not, the next three days is you're chance to come forward.E-mail or IM. My new freezers arrive this week so storage should go up to 350-400kg. Let me have your firm ideas on package size. I've got the notes from previous comments but I know you will really start thinking once you're using the stuff.

biggrin.gif

'Tight Lines' wink.gif

Wedger,

As said before I would like to try some and am happy to 'commit' any trial packs to the comp on the 22 May - hopefully to mutual advantage!

I believe that one of the comps is actually open so you could come out and fish it yourself if that suited you?

Duncan

Best if all you guys get together and let me know what you need. smile.gif

I would love to fish with some of you when convenient. I've the enthusiasm, but not the expertise............... yet! wink.gif

Cheers

Wedger

Hi Trevor

As Sam said we used it yesterday when in close to try and get the Bream feeding and rapidly had six fish. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I am sure we would have had a few more if the potter had not come along.

see other post

The scent trail was very good and clearly visable behind the boat for a good distance. we were using onion sack over the side but it rapidly became washed out.

Have others tried it yet have a solution to that or have a source of finer mesh bags

I would like an update

Nice one Trevor, saved a bad day

Charlie