'Monster' tuna hauled by Neyland boat is 'catch of lifetime'

Oli

Great catch

I saw it via facebook this morning.

Just seems a little odd that the fish is credited to and pictures show the boats skipper. If a shark line went on a sharking trip surely he wouldn't be on strike.

But maybe he had novices on board and could tell that the fish was beyond them when he did set the hook.

Still a great fish

I've seen three different photos of people playing it perhaps they all had a go and why not . Looking at the photos the fish is probably dead no hose in its mouth to help keep it alive and keep its body temperature down and no photos of the release ???

And as for the weight you need the length and the girth to calculate .

Same fish different angler the fish looking rather dead

post-178-0-21306300-1504282769_thumb.jpg

I've seen three different photos of people playing it perhaps they all had a go and why not . Looking at the photos the fish is probably dead no hose in its mouth to help keep it alive and keep its body temperature down and no photos of the release ???

And as for the weight you need the length and the girth to calculate .

What are you saying Fred.

Not surprised they passed the rod around, Yellow Fins are tough enough, As you well know Blue Fins are worse [Or should I say better fighters]

When are you off west "Sharking"

Good luck with that Fred

I believe that you have fitted the boat out very well for your Cornish Mako hunt.

taking it very seriously this time mate, going for three months. 

I hope that those Blue Fins are not too much of a pesky by catch, with the price of hooks and line you had better wind them all the way to the boat so that you can save the hooks by catch and release.