New Member Ray

Brian

I've received this from a new member.

I have had a boat before but it was over 35 years ago just a small Flecture sports boat. Now i have the eurge to start again so have bought a cabin cruiser 17 feet Got it on Friday 28.07.17 . So i thought best join a club where i can get some training  and find some new fishing chums .

Please find attached pic of Boat

Hope to meet you all soon 

Regards Ray Ellerton

post-55-0-87400900-1501445013_thumb.jpg

Welcome Ray

Many things have changed over the years regarding boats including the fishing.

Don't be afraid to ask what might seem simple questions as we all started asking the same questions and we still don't get tired of answering them.

Mal is our Safety Officer and I am sure he will be along soon to give you his advice and he is the guy to contact for any training you want.

So join the club and you will find the more you give the more you will get out.

We meet every 1st Thursday on the month so our next meeting is this Thursday 3rd August at the Trade and Labour Club in Ashley Road, Poole. It is next to the Esso garage

Most people arrive around 7:30 for the 8pm start, I am sure you will be made most welcome.

You don't even have to be a member to come along to the club meeting so dip your toe in and see you there.

Dave

Welcome Ray

I think I had one of those about 20 years ago, nice boat.

Come and join us at a meeting [details above]

And talk to the guys, you will definitely join to get access to the website and the ability to communicate with all members

I will ask you to introduce yourself and we, the committee, will introduce ourselves to you

Look forward to meeting you

Tony