Junior Comp final round- 6th sept

Sam

Hi All,

this Sunday is the final competition for the junior comps this year and also the prize giving at cobbs Quay, so far we have had a great turnout with some nice fish being caught. all the prizes are now organised and each entrant will receive a hat and small trophy for entering.

the top 3 specimen is still all to play for, and there is still a heaviest fish and total number of species to be won for the 3rd competition. there has been some great donations from the club and some great prizes worth winning.

I will keep a close eye on the weather and update nearer the weekend dependant on the forecast, it would be great to fish all 3 competitions this year.

can you all list the names of the juniors that will be fishing and on which boat,

Alfresco- Jayden Wald, Jacob Givans, Jack Allen

cheers,

sam

on a side note I know a few of the dads are now away in Norway, if you can arrange someone to bring the kids down for the prize giving would be great,

prize giving will be at 5.30 at the cobbs quay bbq area (weather dependant)

regards,

sam

right Guys,

the weather looks great for sunday and small tides (yes sods law I know)

Alfresco will be on channel 6 from half 7 onwards and will be heading out early to check the weather and choose a suitable area, I have spoke to a few skippers this week and the inshore fishing is very good at the moment.

either call on the radio or my mobile on sunday and we will let you know the area, depending on the fishing/ weather will depend on the area and how flexible we are with the location.

prize giving will be at half 5 at cobbs quay giving me time to sort it out.

also a gentle reminder that the best prizes in this comp are for best 3 specimens, some lovely rods and reels to win and still all to play for.

unfortunately the hats are not going to arrive in time due to a slower delivery time than expected from supplier. these will be supplied to all juniors at a later date.

all familys are welcome at the bbq along with the supporters of this competition.

tight lines and see you all sunday

sam

Alfresco- Jayden Wald, sam annear, dom annear
Marlin - Bradley Toms
Madness - Daniel Burt
MegaByte - Tom Boyle, Kate Osborne
JV - Reuben Franklin   

Kingfisher - Blake Witheford, Grace Mabey ,Jacob Givans

fillet up- jack allen

I will give it a go on Sandpiper with my 8 yr old son but may have to fish a bit further inshore if that's okay with the rules? We cruise at 6-7 knots so it makes it a long day from Rockley (especially with kids on board!)

I've got room for a few more if anybody is short of a boat.

But, if anyone has room for us two then that would be good, it's our first comp so would be good to get to know some of you.

Cheers, Rob