NORWAY PLACE AVAILABLE

iansimpson63

I have arranged a trip for 12 people to Hansnes, 1 hour north of Tromso Norway starting 31st August for 7 nights.

Unfortunately a friend has had to drop out due to surgery and so I have a space available. We will be picked up 05:00 from Lulworth Avenue, Hamworthy on 31st for a 09:20 flight from Gatwick. the return flight lands 19:35 on the 7th Sept and we get picked up at the terminal.

The holiday has been paid for and it would be good to recoup some (or all) of the £787 which covers everything less food and boat fuel. Any payments can be spread throughout the next 6 months if necessary.

Fishing is from an Arvor 21 and is superb, I need someone that enjoys a bit of banter or is just happy to sit back and listen to stories.

Please let me know if you are interested and I can give more details.

Cheers Ian

Ian,

after fishing with you a couple of weeks ago I can imagine this will be a cracking holiday,

unfortunately I am off to Germany Friday and have my holiday next week, but discussing with dad on sunday Norway is definitely on the cards for the future.

hope you have a good trip

sam

Hi Ian it would be great for someone to help you out at last minute. If I was single again ha ha might be it I went. I'm going to Skervoy on the 4th Sept. til 11th smaller neap tides that Week. I don't think it's ideal but I didn't do the booking. The larger tides are on the first weekend dropping off during the week. Do you think the size of the tides make much difference? Cheers Paul

Thanks Charlie. You know who your mates are when they let the cat out of the bag !!

I guess t was better to warn them in case they thought I'd passed away and they gently tossed me over the side so not to waste any precious fishing time !!