Hello just joined the club.

Mark26

Hello to everyone.Been looking in for a while.I live up in Bristol.And will be trailering down to the south coast.As I have fished the Bristol Channel for the last twenty seven years from the shore and a year running my own boat from portishead.till the mooring costs became to high and they removed the slipway.meaning that I had to get a lift in and out.to trailer any where.so that boat got sold (Icelander 18)now have a strikeliner 16+ that I have been refurbishing for the last couple of months.so she is nearly ready to go.Off to the Channel Islands next Friday for a two day trip fishing for the Turbot and brill so fingers crossed.looking forward to it.long range forecast is looking good.but I suppose that could all change.I will stop babbling now.hope to meet some of you soon.

All the best

Mark

Good morning Mark .... I take it you couldnt sleep :-) ....... welcome to the club.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Little Sal my 4 year olds are the reason for my sleepless nights.one wakes up then the othere.I used to have bags under my eyes there now suitcases.lol.I have paid up as a member.just got to send my membership form back to Brian once I have printed off.as I cannot send using an IPad.Not the most technology minded.Thanks again

Mark

Martin will give you access to the full site once he is back from hols!

I tried last night for new member Andrew and I could not quite see how to do it and stopped before deleting something!!!!!!

Welcome Mark

I am the safety officer and as you are now a club member we offer speacial deals on RYA training courses

Let me know if you feel you need any course and I will see what I can do also keep an eye on Training course thread in main menu.

As you are now a member you will also be able to see where to start looking for likely fishing marks http://www.pbsbac.co.uk/ipb/topic/5646-new-member-club-marks/

Hope you enjoy your time with us

Dave

welcome to the club

if you are in Poole on a thursday evening come to a monthly meeting

first thursday of the month at parkstone trades and labour club, ashley road, poole

you will find many like minded people speaking fishing talk as well as making useful links for days out and fishing holes

Tony