boxing day

alun j.

ok guys wife is working boxing day

if any one is out and needs crew let me know as i will not have a problem getting out

phone is 07733101037

Tony

Don't worry Tony you will have been given a list of things to do whilst she is at work --------------------- so no time for fishing!!!!!

Need to decide tomorrow if Fisheagle is going on a pontoon till the 2nd January or staying ashore on her dry birth as the yard shuts for launching. Would love to fish the Cod Comp. on the 29th. Bait etc all in freezer, boat has plenty of fuel, crew available. Given the weather on Monday, I have reservations. Need to make a decision as yard not open again 'till 2nd Jan. Pontoon 'till 2nd Jan. given the current forcasts? Decisions ,decisions.

Alan.

The same here Adam. They have held off the launch until early Monday as some work is being done on her and she is currently in one of the workshops where she is nice and dry and well sheltered. I may live to regret it, but she wil be staying ashore until the weather picks up, hopefully in the early New Year when those less fortunate than myself have to go back to work.

Alan. :(