Sunday Jan2nd

Adam F

I am looking at a trip out next Sunday....anyone fancy tagging along?

Weather dependant it will either be for Cod out of Weymouth / Christchurch / Needles or if the weather is exeptionial - out of Weymouth for the Bass if they are still around.....

Anyone fancy it?

Adam

OK - Ill keep an eye on the weather and we can make a decision nearer the time.

Funny, not a breath of wind all day today, yet the forecast was for F4-5????

Id like to give Weymouth a go, fingers crossed for the weather.

Anyone know if they are still getting the Bass??

Will be availabubble for crew for definate on this one guys, and Ive relocated my sack of stormies from the states, so if its Bass, I have loads of 3" and 5" wildeyes, plus the remnants of the Stormy Sandeels that were catching last time.

Give me a bell Adam, as to what the plans are, and who needs crew. Cheers chap, congarts on engagement...a word derived form military battle hehehehe, Happy New year all.

Regards, Rich

I agree, looks like 4-6 WSW all day.

Any ideas? Weymouth is out unless we can get hold of some inshore marks out of the wind..could have our own species hunt??

Poole, would mean flatties in the harbour?? wink.gifsad.gifph34r.gif

Christchurch would mean staying in the lea of Hengistbury, and the Solent is SW facing....?

I am going to go regardless as staying at home for almost 2 weeks and not fishing is driving me mad!!

Adam

Adam......if you and Paul would like to have a flick along the river for some Pike, we can give that a go....see what you think for Monday??? I think Paul goes under the knife on wednesday, so it would be good to get him fishing before he is on crutches!!!

Regards,..............Happy New Year all, Rich