Not a bad day so far

Maverick Martin

Well done Martin and Dean looks a good day, I had a run out in the bay today with the grandson sea state was ok

We had 7 different species bass bream gars macks wrasse x2 pout nice to be out and about

Glad to here AWOL running ok

Kev and Jacob

Well done you two.

I was up at Rockley view point with Jacqui and her Dad this morning 09:45 - - - 10:00 ish.

I saw a boat heading out and thought it was you. Did you have a lie - in for Father's day ? ?

Jim

Jim probably was us.  The forecast was for winds early then dying off returning later and that's exactly what happened.  So our plan was early breakfast then down to the boat, clean her up after all the work that happened this week then out after the fishies :)  Not very often things go exactly to plan but today it did perfeck B)

Thanks Chris Awol is well on the way. New batteries new bat switch engine serviced leg serviced hatch adapted and nearly finished .  Big Pete is working in Spain this week so no more work on her until his return but at least the boat is useable.

Martin

Sounds like progress Martin, as well as a reasonable day out!

I used the Tapatalk app to post the report and pictures the report is easy:

Open tapatalk and tap on forums, choose forum main heading in this case "fishing Chat" then choose "catch reports" on my Samsung I then click on the open/options button and choose "new topic" enter title in the subject line then the text you want in the body exactly the same as sending a text then click submit.

To enter pictures you first take your picture then enter tapatalk and go through all the options as if you were posting a report then when you get to where you enter the text body you will see a camera icon, click on that then choose gallery, find your picture and open, you will be given some options of where to host choose this forum and that is hopefully it. Alternatively you can take a photo whilst in the text box, enter your text the click on the camera icon then choose camera, take your photo and click save then choose host on this forum then click submit job done.

Different phones may be slightly different but the principle will be more or less the same, it's easier to do than explain

Hope that helps

Martin