Computers..... Grrrr nothing to do with fishing

Graham Nash

Right, I am sure some of you youngsters will know exactly how to help me B) 

I have somehow lost my Adobe Flash player on my laptop. At first it had gone from my Google Chrome browser but was ok on Internet Expolrer 9. But as I generally use Chrome as my default browser I wanted it on there and every time I tried to download it I would get a banner saying "only one is allowed" or something like that.

So .... I went into my computer settings and un-installed Adobe, Flash and everything to do with it and tried downloading it all again but i still get the same  :huh:  :huh:  Ive reset the thing so it saves cookies etc but it's still messing me about

Its now gone from Internet Explorer too!!! :angry:  :angry: 

This is preventing me from seeing any videos, lots of pictures and is generally getting me close to picking up a hammer  :ph34r:  :o

Any of you smart youngsters (or even smarter oldies)  know what im doing wrong?? 

Thanks

Other reason could be that you are using the 64bit version of Internet Explorer,

If you select the windows button -> All Programs and you will possibly see 2 internet explorers. Select the one whihc is not 64 bit and flash should work, ( It doesnt in 64Bit IE - or at least didn't last time I looked as there was not 64bit plugin )