usual jammy sod

gruesome twosome

lovely morning flat calm no one else out ? forecast light 5mph picked up to 3to4 easterly and raining soaking wet and cold its only for the hardy but when you see your first cod of the season its all worth it at least i know when i fish the comp next week there is a small chance of a cod actually being brought to the scales as this for me has been the worst cod season i have known best of luck to all who enter next week 20

Well done Trevor

22lb 6oz in the book

Daniel and I were going out after I finished work, but I did not like the sound of the South Easterly 3 to 4.

I thought I would have another go at getting the PC to work instead

I tried to reply to your email but my PC will not let any emails out.

I have changed virus checker again today and it still will not clean it up.

It is only the fact that the machine is only 6 months old that has stopped it going out the window.

A very frustrated Charlie sad.gif

if anyone has got the time to talk me through cleaning up a machine that has picked up some faults via broadband and is running XP I would appreciate a call or email.

Charlie - See if you can collar Paul D, for a pint Im sure he will sort out the gremelins - he has done for me twice - all from the comfort of his living room. If you have MSM Messenger, he can remotely take control of your system and have a look. The guy is a genius and better than any download....

Adam,

I like the genius part smile.gifsmile.gif - if only I were so good at the fishing !

Hopefully Charlie's spyware problems will be resolved now ( there was even more on his PC than you had Adam ).

He is still having problems sending mail via NTL - but I suspect their e-mail is the problem ( they are upgrading it apparently ).

Thanks for all the advice guys

Adam you are right

Paul is a genius biggrin.gif

While you were spending some fun time in the Pool, Paul called me and connected to the PC via the MSM messenger.

It was fascinating talking to him on the phone while watching him control my desktop from his house. rolleyes.gif

THANK YOU PAUL, for taking the time and trouble especially as you are under the weather today.

I am not to sure I know what Newboy is refering to, but I will have a look

I have emailed NTL via their website and will await a reply. interesting to know that newboy does not have a problem though.

The PC is back up to speed again, and if NTL get their part working it will be great.

Trend Virus checker and adware are now trying to keep it clean.

I am looking forward to getting away from this desk and back to the boat.

THANKS AGAIN. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Paul your tope trip will be booked on GW as soon as the big ones arrive [May]

Wendy and Helen can come and show us how its done tongue.gif

The kids can mow the lawn wink.gif

Charlie

Me again

well I had a look and I can now send and receive emails again via webmail. biggrin.gif

this afternoon when trying to get the emails through Outlook Express Paul had to delete my old address.

please use the following until all is sorted and I can add a better one to remember

wchapman212@ntlworld.com

THANKS again for all of the advice biggrin.gif

Charlie