Club Charter Trip On Shogun

niggle

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.....getting close and I am thinking about arrangements.......Will be my first time on shogun....so...

Need to know ...

1/ Times

2/ Location ......And parking

3/ Travel arrangements ....are we all going solo or are we meeting up and travelling in groups of 2 or 3....

4/ bait requirements....I know nige you suggested Paul D squid as a main but what has been arranged ... and do we need to bring some Maccy back-up or even more optional squid ?

Sorry if this sounds a bit mundane to the more experienced in these matters !!!

ALSO if I am being a bit premature... soz too.

AND last Q .... if weather is marginal at the Needles does RT/ Shogun stay in the solent??? and have crappy days removing weed from rigs and not catching fish ??? or does he cancel ?

Dave biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Chris Neal is first reserve (providing it's not raining laugh.gif)

I'll put you down as second reserve

John no problem and if Neal does take your place tap him up for trip money Thursday night he should be there I've got his hair...oh I mean his cap laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Chris Neal is first reserve (providing it's not raining laugh.gif)

I'll put you down as second reserve

John no problem and if Neal does take your place tap him up for trip money Thursday night he should be there I've got his hair...oh I mean his cap laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

That's fine and will suit me. If the weather is good I'm assuming that Neal will go along and I'll go out on Hilda Maud.

If any of you need a box of Ilex or Loligo of the more expensive unwashed variety then

i have 1 box loligo and 1 ilex which you could collect from mine "en-route"

( I have also got 3 boxes ilex supposedly coming today but i suspect snow might prevent that. )