'Sgota - Tonight 20.25 on S4C

TomBettle

• 4 weeks later...

I have watched episode 1 and 5 - ep 1 expires today so watch it quick!! Blue and Porgie fishing out of Milford Haven.

The Subtitles requirement is a little annoying but OK - I will record the rest of the series via Freesat - starting tomorrow evening - as I will be somewhere else, with you lot!

Rob

Tomorrows episode is Common Skate fishing with Irish lady skipper Mary Gavin Hughes.

I do know that the guys really struggle, but literally as the light is failing on the last day they hook into a nice fish.

For anyone who may be wondering where they have seen Jules before...

If you watched Spooks the other night (Monday 9 on BBC1), Jules was the Russian double agent that copped it after murdering the mad scientists daughter in the bath - Viktor Barenshik I think his name was.

I guess he won't be in Spooks again, but he has been in quite a few shows you will know and I believe he is currently filming for The Tudors.

The only truly big role he has had to date was in the recent Clint Eastwood directed film, "Invictus" where he plays the chief security guy to Nelson Mandella (Morgan Freeman).

If you ever join me Blue Shark fishing aboard White Water in Wales then you are more than likely to fish with Jules as he is Andrew Alsopps regular crew man.

Tom

Nice one Tom I was going to watch spooks to night now what can I watch

mark w

Errr no one got killed and no one was a double agent and there wasn't any nerve gas or other biological weapons involved at all.

You could have watched 'Sgota at 8.25 or at least Sky Plussed it.

You would have seen them catch a load of different species and also a 156lb Common Skate.

Bugger, done it again.