Goliath Grouper

plaicemat

I was just checking on what I'd missed. Hurricane Ida stuffed up my plans for fishing. The first week (which was fine and sunny) was spent driving north to visit friends. The second week and a bit was alternately overcast, wet and somewhat windy.

Better luck next time.

Terry.

Thats uncany!!!!!!!!

I had bait in the water exactly in that spot only 6 or 7 weeks ago. I have had grouper to about 350lb from there and the photo of my mate Karl in my gallery (on here) of him with a 500lber is right there at that exact stantion of the bridge. Sanibel bridge is only 10 minutes in the boat from the house I stay in when I go to Cape Coral and is a fantastic venue.

The big grouper that I had a few years ago still remains as the only fish that has pulled me down to the gunnel and I haven't been able to stand up again. Awsome!!!!

Just as a side note, if you fancy a week or two in the sun catching Tarpon, sharks, redfish, permit, seatrout and a million other species of fish my mate Karl has this lovely house on the water with direct gulf access. The house comes complete with a 23 foot Polaris sport fisher that has got 150 hp 4 stroke on the back. It's fitted with plotter and fish finder and all required safety equipment. He charges around