trailer suppliers around Poole area?

Graham Nash

good idea Rob. I have always been a little reluctant to use a rope between the trailer & car in case some jet skier decides to do their normal "speed around the struggling fishermen trying to retreave their boat" trick.

I suppose of it is nice and brightly coloured they shouldnt really miss it.

Exactly. The one I use is black! laugh.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Brian

Thanks for the piccy........makes it easier to understand......I must have a good look at your trailer and see if it will help on mine........having rollers at the back...I am not sure if it will cause the boat to incline more before the bow settling back on the trailer making keel/bow alignment problems worse.....pity I cant have some rollers on loan to try........

Brian

Thanks for the piccy........makes it easier to understand......I must have a good look at your trailer and see if it will help on mine........having rollers at the back...I am not sure if it will cause the boat to incline more before the bow settling back on the trailer making keel/bow alignment problems worse.....pity I cant have some rollers on loan to try........

Edited by Brian

• 6 months later...

As an update to this thread from last year .....

Today was the first time i have had Little Sal out this year and i used a rope around the cabin attached to my new super monster winch.. It lifted the front of the trailer but I managed to pull the boat straight onto the trailer today in a very shallow water and in a quite brisk cross wind with ease.

Much better :-)

Thanks everyone for the help.

I mentioned last year that I don't have a low level towing/pulling eye on my boat .... do you have any recommendations for anyone capable of fitting one??