This weekend????

Adam F

I'm on my annual kids mackeral bash on Saturday

2 boat loads of younsters and their parents on a work do.

Were going Saturday from 1:30pm - 4:30pm and will probably be around the saddler buoy

We'll be on two boats which charter from the white hut on the Quay,cant remeber which ones we got.

If anyone's passing give us a wave.

I was trhinking about going out with Mark

straight after with a boat load of fresh mackeral, but wi'll see what the weekend brings, fingers crossed with the weather

Paul J

Adam, sorry I cant make it this weekend, my sons are flying over to start their summer stay with me on thursday, so I need to square away all outstanding work this week.

Number two son is dying to get out fishing, so I'll be hoping for a few trips when they're over, see if he can catch a fish or two!

Regards, Rich

Undecided?... Similar to you.

1.) Little tides and crew I will go west

2.) Big tides and crew - either Weymouth or the needles banks

3.) Most likely option is that I will launch later and fish later on the ledge for eels?

What do you fancy?

Adam

Adam,

We will be launching later on Sunday and going for the ledge ( haven't been out of Christchurch for a while now ).

Low tide is around 18:00 0.6 metres and High tide 10:30 and 22:33.

Haven't worked out if they are "bigguns" or not !

Going to a housewarming though on Saturday, so could be a little hungover sad.gif

Cheers Martin,

Tides look 1.) Good for the bass! 2.) Good for launching - plenty of water on the slip.

Shall we all meet on the slip at 7.30am? We will then be launched at 8, ready to get eels at 8.15am and get out for the last of the flood.

Maverick - Martin & Bob

Loyal Royal - Adam, Mark & Paul

I will ring you all, but see you in the morning! biggrin.gif

Adam,

Would have called you to see how you were getting on, but had a little mishap with the mobile phone and wading in salt water sad.gif ( Now to put the mobile phone insurance I had been paying for to the test ! ).

I hope your trip from Weymouth was more productive than ours from Christchurch. There was such a swell over the ledge we decided to come back in, so went for aome food at the BeachHouse ( hence wading with mobile phone in pocket sad.gif ) Food was good though and had a bit of a fish in the harbour.

Used Wick slipway at low water - tut tut.