Cod or rays

Manic Moore

After weeks of slog at work it looks like there may be a work / weather window on Thursday.

Anyone fancy a trip to the banks for cod or rays. The tides are quite small and the weather looks really quiet

Look to set off about 7.00 ish and back in about 4.00 to get to the club meeting

Post or give me a buz 07801146799

Edited by Manic Moore

Happento be on leave this week so may be in a position to take you up on that offer, depends on a couple of things though.

First I have to get permission from the FPO as i am suppose to be up to my neck in DIY this week ;-) gives me a reason to get working tomorrow, How many spaces do you have? My son is also off.

let me know if the spot is still available, o ri will give you a call tomorrow rolleyes.gif

Gorden, im out on Thursday, but all crewed up (3 of us on board). I origionally fancied xray, with ray and cod on the target also, but i may change plan and try the dolphin sands, or i could get out the back of the light house if its ok (but i still get nervous crossing the bridge.lol)

Are you on the banks in the bay, or going south of the island?

I was thinking of a later start as i think it may be a flatening off as the day goes on. I could meet u up and buddy up depending on where your going.

Danny

Edited by Gnasher

Change of plan for tomorrow......due to whatever they are doing over in Cobbs.

Will now be going out of Mudeford [again!!].....fairly early

Like Dan I'm not sure which of about 5 possible plans will be tried first!!

Alun.

PS.

Assuming I get my car fixed first. Some nasty little b*****r smashed the door window and stole my wife's bag whilst out today in the Forest!!

Spent all afternoon phoning, cancelling cards etc.... and , fortunately repair van has just arrived.......bits of glass everywhere!!

A change of plan as Alun say's.

Anyone looking for their boat on F pontoon could be in for a shock as I was this afternoon.

I had arranged to meet up with Alun at 7.00 Thursday morning at Cobbs and I thought to save time I would fuel up and carry the anchor and other heavy kit onto the boat this afternoon. First shock ...no boat...second shock no fingers on the pontoon.

A quick visit to the office located Warren right at the end of the pontoon tied up and hidden from view on the outside of another boat waiting to be moved to a more permenant berth sometime tomorrow or Friday. I could'nt even lift the equipment across to her. A quick phone call to Alun posponed Warrens outing tomorrow until such time she is settled on a more permenant mooring.

Had we not gone down until tomorrow at 7.00 we probably would'nt have found her until the office opened.

This disruption is due to the dredging of the F pontoon area which I believe is due to commence on 17th november and last a couple of weeks.

Rich

Does this mean I wont be able to access my boat for the 23rd Nov Competition? ohmy.gif

I will go down tomorrow probably post meeting and try and find her. sad.gif

Rich I Don't Suppose you saw her

I was moored about 30 metres away from you on the same side of F pontoon but further to the finger end.

OMG

I can not even imagine what would happen here if I did that here at PYC.

I am sure that you will have something in your berth license that gives MDL permission to move your boat.

But dredging is something that needs a lot of organisation and planning so there is plenty of time to inform berth holders.

Nothing to do with me, but I would be annoyed if it was me.

I hope you get out Pete

Tight lines

Charlie

pete your boat has been moved and mine they do not have anough moorings to put boats so some are being moored up any where i was very angery that no one let me no ie i could have put more fenders on no one nows where my boat will be kept yet but those with money are being given priority i thinks very angery no phone call or letter

Cobbs rang me today to say they were moveing my boat on monday and to ring them to find out where the temp berth is , went out to day only to find someone had unscrewed my starboard nav light and taken the cover the fishing was slow with lsd and 1 good smoothound off slatebeds

cheers

graham