Species Hunt - Sun

Adam F

Just to remind all club members - the 2nd PBSBAC club species hunt is on Sun.

We need (I think?) at least 12 members to fish to make it elligible for the BFM Comp - where a Suzuki 70hp 4 stke and a Suzuki Grand Vitara are up for grabs!

Whos fishing then?, The forcast is reasonable....2-4 SW all day!

Me and Mike on Neo - launching out of Wick at 8 AM.

Has Paul J got a boat to fish from yet ?

( I could squeeze a third on but it will be a little cramped and my boat is slow enough with two, let alone three smile.gif ).

However, if you are stuck Paul, let me know and you are welcome to come along.

Good luck lads........ but looks like blowing up 4 or more tomorrow!! 15 mph winds at least!!

With my misses away in Spain on hols., I was looking forward to an extra - full weekend afloat.......

....... watched the trees settle in the gentlest breeze and the warm sun made me rush from work on Fri pm., hitch up the trailer ......but when I got to Mudeford all I saw was dancing waves and white horses; with a cool wind making the mast stays tink/tinking....... everyone looked pretty cold......so came straight back home !!

Wind and rain today....... and more wind tomorrow....... I'm giving up till those lazy, hazy days of summer return!...... obviously got spoilt last weekend.

Tight lines,

Alun.

Good luck lads........ but looks like blowing up 4 or more tomorrow!!  15 mph winds at least!!

With my misses away in Spain on hols., I was looking forward to an extra - full weekend afloat....... 

....... watched the trees settle in the gentlest breeze and the warm sun made me rush from work on Fri pm., hitch up the trailer ......but when I got to Mudeford all I saw was dancing waves and white horses; with a cool wind making the mast stays tink/tinking.......  everyone looked pretty cold......so came straight back home !!

Wind and rain today....... and more wind tomorrow....... I'm giving up till those lazy, hazy days of summer return!...... obviously got spoilt last weekend.

Tight lines,

Alun.

Paul (D), it does look like is will be quite windy tomorrow, particularly with a force4 west wind against the tide for most of the day. ohmy.gifsad.gif

Being a fair weather fisher (not like some of the brave soles here) I am wondering if you still want to go? sick.gif

I can easily biggrin.gif stick the bait in the freezer for another day

Mad (but cowardly custard) Mike

Lymington and Solent will do me, so braving it but not as brave as fishing XChurch ledge and XRay !!

Now need to save for the parking and launching fee smile.gif and see how much weed there is still around ( last week there was huge amounts but this week is a neap tide, so might be better )