Weymouth - BASSBASSBASS!!!!!

Adam F

Going with Popular demand - The next trail-a-way will be Weymouth, fishing for Bass.

This is a new one to me, so any advice greatly appreciated. PM me if you want it to be secure, or post here and Ill give you my phone number.

Dates??? What do we think? what tides do we need? I may plan to fish both days, and stay overnight on a mooring? So we could offer either Sat or Sun to any boats who wish to fish.

Is this OK with everyone? In the 1st instance can I have a rough idea on who wants in?

Adam

As Pete says, you need to wait until Aug/Sept for the bigger Bass to reach Weymouth. Had a good chat with Les when I was on his boat last Saturday.

If you want to fish Weymouth in the next month or so, how about giving the Adamant Shoal area a bash? I guess the species would be rays and turbot, with the chance of an early bass, but perhaps Billy Boy or Pete can recommend something.

Not sure what tides we need for Adamant Shoal. I'm told it can be a big dodgy on big tides????

Bob F.

tongue.giftongue.gif Hi Adam, Thanks for the comp mate. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Dont worry about the hiccup, these things happen. I will sort through the tides and get some dates for you for the bassing. I can organise live eels if you need them. It will need to be a decent spring so stay tuned. regards to all. BB cool.gif