Warrior 165 For Sale

Harry S

Reluctant sale due to not having enough time to make full use of her.

Bought by me in 2005 with no expense spared since to keep the boat, engine and trailer in full working order. Fitted with a Mariner 60hp 2 stroke which has been dealer serviced every year, last one in Apr 08.

Trailer is an Indispension Rollercoaster 3 which was fully serviced at the end of 2007. The boat has always been kept undercover when not being trailered to the sea and is currently near SWINDON.

The boat is completely kitted out and ready for use - I would not hesitate to present her for a safety check - the only thing I am retaining is my grab bag and its contents.

Please PM me if interested and I will get in touch.

Also advertised on BoatsandOutboards.

Edited by Harry S

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Had an excellent day out from Poole yesterday - glorious sunshine, the Red Arrows, swimming in Swanage Bay and plenty of mackeral too. Hook'n'Eye behaved perfectly - engines started first time and everything worked as expected.

However, it makes for a very long day with the round trip from Swindon, so I am going to sell her. Price has been reduced to

Edited by Harry S

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Harry,

Are you getting lots of interest in the boat with people coming to see it or do you find most people are being nosey and 'time wasting'?

At the price now advertised they should be biting your hand off!!!

I notice on boats + outboards the hit number at the bottom of the page was about 1600 hits.

Have you thought about a auction site with a reserve price ?

Gary (warrior 165 owner)

Hi Gary,

I have had some interest - about a dozen enquiries through boats & outboards for more information - but still no visits! I won't be dropping the price anymore and so will probably keep her - no point in giving a good boat away. I guess the credit crunch is hitting everyone. Thanks for the moral support.

Regards, Harry

Not trying to tell you what to do with your boat. However as someone who had been there before, this is what I did.

As owner we all know whay our boat is worth. But if as you said, you don't get to use the boat, all it's doing is losing money day after day, both thru depreciation and maintenence.

Wouldn't the money be better off working somewhere else to earn you money? For example, if you know your boat is worth