Les L

Maverick Martin

Hi Martin

thanks for the welcome

for those that dont know me i live and work in london but grew up in the poole area. difficult for me to get down to the monthly meetings, have only made 3 since i joined a year ago but am trying to fish as many as the comps as i can this year.i

keep " manatee ", warrior 165 on trailer in b mouth

Les

Hi Mike

spot on,used to live over there and spent a lot of time messing around in boats on the ICW dodging ,em - they lurkejust under the water and dont get out of your way -bit like pots in the Bay !

Hi Hells, thanks for the welcome, guess you are the better half of Paul D., fellow founding member of pbsbac ramblers ??

Les

Hi Paul,

starting to read some of the forum posts of recent days-crikey theres a lot !See you were out the other day for bass in Freshwater- any luck ? Thought i might give it a go for the weekend despite the neaps but at the moment am crewless trying to hook up with Duncan who is in the same boat - where u planning on fishing yourself ?

Les

Les,

Welcome to the forum! - Always good to have a fellow 165 owner onboard!

Cant really help you with crew on the weekend, but if you are launching from Wick, I am also, so give me a shout and maybe we could fish in tandem?

Cheers

Adam

Guest Guest

Hi Adam

thanks for the offer will give you a ring if duncan doesnt get in touch.Can you send me your mobile no.,(left my club list in bournemouth),and i ll give u a ring before i head down this afternoon ?

Les

Les,

I would have loved to join you but i will be in Weymouth on Loyal Royal.

The Bass are definatley there and with your knowledge i'm sure you'll pick up a few.

Good luck with the Crew- give us a shout next time your down and crewless

Paul J