Weymouth Festival

Swainiac

Hi guys, just to let you know, the weymouth festival is this coming weekend, fishing sat sun and I think...monday. If you are thinking of a weymouth launch for the flattie comp, why not try the festival??

I will be fishing it sat on a charter, then meeting Mark B down there for the comp on sunday, hopefully to blag a late Turbot or Brill, although its not fishing brillinatly on the banks.

Rich

tongue.gif That is the Adamant mate. Very good area for rays. Sammy had a 18.5lb Blonde Ray there two weeks ago. Great fun for him as I let him land it on his own.

There is a little mark on the N.W. corner, as it drops off the edge of the bank. There is a reef that curls around quite close so the fishing there is pretty good. Dont know the numbers but a good chart should help. Brilliant for the Whiting when they get here.

This is also where I went congering to practice for light line. Had four out in 1.5 hours. 13 on the boat in total. Not bad for couple hours fishing. BB

tongue.giftongue.gif Festivals went realy well. Monday was a tad breezy but ok apart from that. Sammy won top junior Sunday,193 points, and Monday, 191 points. I got top specimen Sunday, Bull Huss of 5.7 kilos. Then got most Species, 11, on Monday. Top specimen won me the coveted Rose Bowl, also won two rods. Sammy got tackle boxes and tackle but he soon grabbed the rods, he deserved them I reckon. Also got my FIRST ever Trigger from a boat. On the whole a realy good weekend. BB cool.gif

post-3-1190750215jpg