Hi Guys I'm A Newbie Here

Member Removed

Hi Guys, I'm a newbie here, the forum is really interesting and I'm sure I will learn a lot here.

I'm Paul and my other halfs name is Paula and we are getting married in November. (I chose her so I wouldn't forget her name, (only kidding!)

We are both keen anglers, both freshwater and sea, although we are currently living in the East Midlands we are moving to the Bournemouth/Poole area after Xmas. We will be getting a boat once we've moved and look forward to doing a lot of fishing. We would like to join the club and take a look at some of your boats if possible.

Hope to meet some of you soon. Good fishing, Paul.

Hi Paul and Paula,

There's a huge amount of information on the forum for new anglers, those new to boating, and others who have been doing it for decades.

Despite the sea remaining timeless, boats, tackle, fish stocks and fish movements continue to change, and in the club there's a great bunch of lads (and lasses) who enjoy their boating, and sharing fishing and sea safety information.

I'd fished in the Bournemouth /Poole area for years without joining a club, and I can honestly say that I learned a huge amount through membership, and my wife, son and I have caught a lot bigger and better fish as a result.

I hope you decide to join, it might be one of the best decisions you ever take, as as well as getting you better fish, it might just save your life at sea!

Mike

Welcome Paul and Paula,

It's a great club and if you get out regularily in company your catches will increase exponentially in the first year - it's as simply as that.

Collectively there is probably over 2500 years of experience of the club waters in the club now ........ harnessing just a little is one hell of a fasttrack!

Duncan

ps forgetting her name isn't the issue (unless you start trying to guess it late at night) - forgetting her birthday on the other hand.............

Hi Paul & Paula

Welcome to the forum and hopefully the club.

I moved down nearly 3yrs ago from Bedfordshire and like others have already said the majority of people have been friendly and helpful.

Like any club you get out as much as you put in and I am sure you will find a wealth of useful information and contacts from within the club whenever you move down.

Good luck on the house hunting! ohmy.gif

Coddy

cool.gif

ps Don't worry about Birthday and Aniversary presies, just say it is an advance presant for when we move/ buy a boat/ go fishing/ anything you can get away with! laugh.gif

Edited by Coddy