Pics on my mobile

boybilly

huh.gif I have taken some pictures on my mobile of fish recently but I cannot download them from my phone. O2 have apparently enabled the phone, but when it comes to this modern tech stuff I am not the sharpest chisel in the box. Some of you lads seem to be a bit whizz with the old PC so any advice would be welcome. Regards, BB unsure.gif

I have downloaded pictures from my phone to the PC, but you will need to use a laptop or a PC with an infra red port.

If you have a laptop with infra red read on. If not then you will have to send yourself an e-mail with the picture in ( gets pricey )!

Assuming your phone is a nokia then you should be able to select Settings from the menu and then select infrared

You can then select "view folders" from the gallery and open your photos folder. Select the photo you want to send and from options select "send" then point the phone at your laptop ( ensure that the laptop infrared reception is enabled - not sure how to do this off top of my head ) and then select "via infrared" on the phone. Your picture will then be sent to the laptop and saved in your received files folder.

If you haven't got a laptop then to send the picture to an e-mail account, select "view folders" in the gallery, then select your photos folder, open the picture you want to send, then select options and then select "send" then select "via multimedia". Then select Options then select "send to e-mail". Enter the e-mail address you want to send the picture to and then select OK to send.

Easier to buy a cheap digital camera smile.gif