How Do You Think?

Afishionado

Not a joke but a psychology test.

You are at the funeral of a friend who was one of a pair of twins. The other twin has brought a companion with them that you have never met before and you feel an amazing and immense attraction to them. Deep in your heart you know you must see this mysterious person again. However when you finaly get an opportunity to find them, the other twin and their friend have left the funeral and no one knows who the companion was or whare they live.

How can you make sure you meet the mysterious stranger again?

The people described have not been given any sex as the test can apply to male or female

Please take this seriously as one of the answers might be very important to someone......

Mad Mike

PS this is a genuine test and one of a type used by the military and other more sinister agencies

Sounds like the mother plus daugther funeral post a few days ago ...... wink.gif

Not at all Kam. As I said it is a genuine psychometric test.

I'm suprised no one want's to try and answer. There are no tricks and no catch but what answer a person comes up with discloses features of their psyche.

Your all a bunch of pusies laugh.gif

Mad Mike

That is indeed one answer.

But supose you thought that the other twin and the stranger were in a relationship, that would make asking them awkward or impossible, what then?

There are lots of right answers.

At the moment you are a linear thinker. Nothing wrong with that either. However if you try to visualise alternate answers to any questions and take your thinking of the various options to a conclusion, then select the best option as you see it you will become a lateral thinker.

Linear thinking is the most common (normal) but unfortunatly the least effective.

Mad Mike

Edited by Afishionado

even if they were in a relationship, whats rong with asking tongue.gif

also i would feel a bit worried if i had an 'immense attraction to them', having never spoken to them! tongue.giflaugh.gif

dont get me started on lateral thinking puzzles,, i hav books on them cool.gif mwahaha!

Heres a quick one (dont mean to steal your post Mike)

"What game begins with a T, has four letters in its name, and is played all over the world?"

Dan

Edited by djredrupp

OH DEARY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gifph34r.gif

Remind me never to upset you!

When recruiting for personel that my have to take extreme measures certain agencies as part of there vetting use this or a very similar question as part of there exploration of an individuals nature and apptitude.

Just as every one has a degree of paranoia as it is a survival instinct and vital to us. Everyone has to an extent a very small degree of psychosis. (manifests in selfishness or diregard of others).

There are various ways of analysing personalities. One is to say that a person is rational, logical but with a tendancy to paranoia in the background. (Me, sceptic, Cynic, thinking the worst and reslolving how to avoid it)

So on this basis you show as ; Logical, result driven, and self motivated but showing slightly higer than normal psychosis. (My daughter has this trait too).

In other words you will do what ever YOU decide is nessessary to get the result that you require even the ultimate one of killing. Or you have seen or done this sort of test before biggrin.gif

Apply now for the SAS or SBS your their sorta guy!!! laugh.gif

Mad Mike

though you are probably right, i dont believe that the highly trained SAS would kill the twin, on the offchance that the mysterious person turned up at the funeral.

Though it would be a good conversation starter! : "Hi, i killed the person in that coffin so i could see you, oh you look nice aswell!" biggrin.gifblink.gif

Dan

even if they were in a relationship, whats rong with asking tongue.gif

also i would feel a bit worried if i had an 'immense attraction to them', having never spoken to them! tongue.giflaugh.gif

dont get me started on lateral thinking puzzles,, i hav books on them cool.gif mwahaha!

Heres a quick one (dont mean to steal your post Mike)

"What game begins with a T, has four letters in its name, and is played all over the world?"

Dan

Golf, and on the moon once I believe

Mad Mike

lol that was just an easy one Mike!

Heres three equally annoying, but slightly harder ones:

1) I bet that if i stand on one end of my tie, and you stand on the other, you will not be able to touch me. Why / How? (and no its not a super long tie)

2) What one word can fill the two gaps in the sentance: My _______ is ______ than my wallet.

3) How many Queens have been crowned in England since 1831?

Good Luck! Questions 1 and 3 need an explaination!

Dan

Not a joke but a psychology test.

You are at the funeral of a friend who was one of a pair of twins. The other twin has brought a companion with them that you have never met before and you feel an amazing and immense attraction to them. Deep in your heart you know you must see this mysterious person again. However when you finaly get an opportunity to find them, the other twin and their friend have left the funeral and no one knows who the companion was or whare they live.

How can you make sure you meet the mysterious stranger again?

The people described have not been given any sex as the test can apply to male or female

Please take this seriously as one of the answers might be very important to someone......

Mad Mike

PS this is a genuine test and one of a type used by the military and other more sinister agencies

Gotcha

A pair of twins = 4

So who am I looking 4 ???