No Wonder I Couldn't Get Crew

Gnasher

my first ever boat biggrin.gif ....Sweaty Pollocks!!!! These old pics make me laugh!!!! No wonder i never could get crew back then!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

The boat also had a hole in the bottom, we used a bike pump to suck the water up and pump out, as it was the only way i could get through the battens on the floor!

Anyway, we still had a decent day wrass fishing, but it was dodgy braving it over H-Head.

(p.s, no health and saftey advice please as i know it looks and is dangerous! and i have a sea worthy boat now ph34r.gif )

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

post-22-1173731440jpg

Edited by Gnasher

It was a long time ago, Kam, when I was but a callow youth. There are a couple of monochrome piccies about but I have no scanner. These days, of course, it would have been kitted out with rod holders, bait table, sat nav, etc. tongue.gif

Terry.

Very good jack and I agree wholeheartedly.

I can remember my first proper boat jointly owned along with my brother inlaw. A 10' With firstly propelled by oar power, later with a 7.5hp outboard. We had loads of fun in that tub. Also caught lots of good fish in Poole harbour and swash channel

Martin