Bream results

Maverick Martin

Hi All

What a fantastic day for both weather and fish, I had an absolute ball. Dean didnt do to badly and Bob (Horne) brought up the rear on Maverick. We went West and fished just off of Dancing Ledge.

I seemed to get of to a flying start with Bream, dogs, Wrasse and Gars making an appearance. I bagged close on 25 Bream with the best going 2lb 11 oz.

Dean had a fair few Bream I'm not sure of the weight of his best one but no doubt he will let us know. Bob struggled on the Bream he was heard to mutter something about the wrong side of the boat laugh.gif and the wall dividing us but he managed a few Bream and an 11lb Undulate Ray on his flattie rod which put up a bit of a struggle in the tide.

On a conservation note all our Bream Bar two went back. We shall have the two kept fish for tea tommorrow smile.gif

We also had a ring side seat as Whisky Bravo (Portland Helicopter) rescued an injured climber just east of dancing Ledge

Glad you had a good trip.

You seemed to be busy all day.

We only managed 4 Bream with a best of 2lb 5oz to me and 2lb to Daniel

But as you saw I succumbed to the temptation of the deeper water and Tope fishing.

With the complete lack of mackeral we used garfish for bait.

Only had one but it was a cracker 45lb 8oz

Charlie

yep great day although i think i cooked myself a little to much in the sun.

The fishing was excellent and as mentioned I managed a fair bag of about 12-15 bream the best going 1lb 14 oz. Not huge fish but great fun. biggrin.gif

Bream give a real good account for themselves and its fantastis to see that blue streak dive for the bottom when released. roll on the next trip!!

I didn't know that fishing was a spectator sport but this is whats it's been for me for the last two trips. sick.gif

Still Mark did better and i'm sure he will call in his in shortly.

Still don't mind watching Maverick catch all the fish as we don't see it that often tongue.gif

Bob, Your correct there definatley a right side of the boat!

biggrin.gif Well what a day!

We headed east to s/bourne rough and never seemed to stop all day blooody knackerd when I got home,still can't wait to get out again,bream,bream and more bream, still nothing as big as those reported by others,great fish Charlie glad everyone had a great day, roll on the weekend !! cool.gif