Now, This Is Funny.

plaicemat

Well Here Go's. I am sorry,it's either me or my age ,but I dont find this funny at all.For the person on the receiving end it must be distressing or even terifying. If this is the modern idea of fun and entertainment then God help us all !I rate this as the equivelent of having the wing mirrors kicked off yor car by a bunch of yobs. Dressing the perpetators smartly and putting it on film as entertainment does not make it right.Perhaps I have been around too long and seen too many things done which people at the time thought to be amusing.Sorry if I have put a damper on your fun ,but that's how I see it....jack

You're the first, Jack, apart from my daughter who thought it must be a chap thing. Perhaps she's right. Apart from the one who got bundled, no harm was done. If they'd adopted the attitude of the first old chap and just stood their ground and ignored them, this wouldn't have appeared. It's like a lot of things in life; you may not agree with the situation but it's difficult to suppress the first instinct of the chuckle valve.

Not very PC I know but, it made I laugh!

Terry.

It would also scare the wotsit out of me but this is obviously a set up and not a gang running riot. Had it happened to me I would have laughed about it after especially with you lot taking the pee laugh.gif

On another note re: PC correctness I am just about PC'd out, political correctness creates more problems for the ordinary person than it solves and the sooner our peers realise that the better imho

Martin

I did'nt even give a thought about political correctness,I just thought ,I would not like it to happen to me or to my wife. How is the victim supposed to realise it's a joke. It's quite probable that I too would have thought it funny,after the event.Always supposing I had'nt collapsed with a heart attack.,Anyway,subject closed for me.We all have our own standards and opinions,and must live with them in our own way.....cheers Jack