Another New Member

Phil V

Thought that now I have finally managed to get down to a club meeting (nice to get to talk to some of you) and paid my dues I would introduce myself.

I've owned a couple of boats over the past ten years or so and currently own a Pilot 590 which I launch from The Hard at Hamworthy. I'm hoping to sell this soon and upgrade with a friend to something a bit newer (a Raider looks favourite at the moment). I've fished for years with limited success but have been restricted to Poole Harbour and the Bay. I hope to be able to start trying further afield with the new boat and hopefully I can benefit from all the expertise that is out there.

I'll be delighted to other up any space I have to other members when I am out but I have to juggle the pressures of work and family commitments which limit my opportunities.

Look forward to meeting more of you in the near furture.

Phil Vivian

Welcome Phil, hows it going, are you catching yet? if you go out with some of the other members i'm sure they can show you where the fish are rolleyes.gif Attached is a piccy to prove i can catch fish sometimes unsure.gif

have you found your Raider yet?

Glad to see you joined up it will prove to be the best money you will have spent on your fishing biggrin.gif

Simon L

post-17-1162940627jpg

Hi, Phil, welcome aboard; you'll get as much from your membership as you will from a new boat, and it's cheaper!

Nice fish, Simon. By the way, looking at the stretch in your arm and the fact that I can see the camera in the fishes eye, it must be all of 2lb. wink.giftongue.gif

Terry.

Edited by plaicemat

Thanks for the welcome, unfortunately I am away at the moment on HMS Illustrious visiting London for the November ceremonies (not sure if you can fish at Greenwich bouys) but wish you all well for the comp. I'm back in a couple of weeks and am hoping to have my first flounder bash of the season soon.

Phil