Species Comp

Manic Moore

It looks like there may be a window in the weather (at last) for the species comp.

I will be looking for crew if anyone fancies a day out. I suspect the best prospect may be weymouth as a few of the summer species may still be lurking about.

So any experts on the weymouth marks ph34r.gif will be particulaly welcome tongue.gif

I shall also be looking for crew for the Open if anyone is lstill ooking for a boat.

Gordon

Gord.......all the usual marks are producing many different species, so its not rocket science deciding where to fish. If the weather is kind, theres even a chance of Cod and Bass on the Banks still, although we didnt get that far bout last friday.

Good bets are Checkers, the harbour entrance, the Hartlepool........thats pout, pollack, wrasse, gars, mackeral, john dory's and bream sorted, just a few miles steam for your Brill, Turbot and Bass, the nip east for all your dogfish species, along with the stragglers of the mustelus clan, and a slim chance of a plaice still, over the mussel beds........ wink.gif So your tally should be somewhere in the 180's!!!! (Not a dart score, I may add!!!!!)

Rich

broken ankle again 2 wks ago has knocked my fishing for a bit

this has to be the most pathetic excuse yet......................... rolleyes.gif

wrist I could understand but ankle seems a dream ticket on a trail boat ..."OK guys you realsie I will have to have a (the) seat for the whole trip, that includes the launch and recovery, please pass my lunch, please pass the bait, etc etc etc blink.gif

It must be his age....osteoperosis must be kicking in already!

To be fair to him it was a hideous tackle sick.gif , 2 footed from behind mad.gif !

Hes out until atleast xmas or maybe all season....depends if he looks after it this time as last time he came back too early!

Hope it gets better bro!

Dom

Hope to have Frisky out there, hunting for the ineligible, spiny, and inedible...as usual.

Probably in the Poole area, with Southbourne Rough or Swanage as possibilities, depending on seastate.

Anyone been fishing either lately, and if so, what's showing?

Thanks,

Mike