29th May - Solent Trip

Adam F

Right,

I think we will aim for Sat 29th May for the Solent trip. This gives us the option of Sun, nearer the time should the weather be iffy. Is this OK with everyone?

We will aim to launch from Lymington slipway at about 7.30am - so arrive at 7am, all in the water by 8am.

Hopefully local fishing guide DaveUK will be on hand to guide us - but basically a trip out to the West of the Solent to stock up on Mackeral, then down to the East to sit at anchor for Rays and Smoothies.

So who is coming?? Blue Warrior will be there - James has 1st shout, but may be working, so might need crew. Rich JAW?

Cheers

I am sure I will have a need for crew. Elaine found out today that she had a hairline fracture which happened when she fell off the seat of the boat during the last Weymouth trip !!

Helen has a bad back, so cannot go on the boat and my son is only interested if it has a screen smile.gifunsure.gif

So will have space for one. I'll let you have first shout Mike ( but as long as you let me keep all the bait and fish for the first 2 hours ....... tongue.gif )

Paul

Your on Paul, thanks. You tell me where and when and I'll be there.

By the way Hair line fracture!!! what on earth did you do to the poor girl??

It can be very painfull (trust me I know) she MUST take it easy to get fully better.

I didn't follow medical advice and ended up with an op' about 20 yrs ago.

Mike

Hi

Ill try and be their . the smoothies are in , we had one last sat and only fished for about an hour on our way back from the needles realy felt like we woud have had more if we could have stayed and had crab ,it was caught on whole squid

Dave

Adam..............forgot to mention!!!! If you're going over to sconce to bag up on mackeral before trying for your chosen quarrey, you could pop into the bay for a few small eyed ray............there is a good little mark in there. Ive never had anything major from there, but never blanked!!!!!!

Where are you thinking of steaming to for smoothies????